Sunday 2nd December at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Draycote Water Car Park, Kites, Hardwick, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 8AB CV23 8AB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Rugby
This is a leisurely cycle around the outside of Draycote Water. Approx 5 Miles long and tarmac surface. 95% traffic free.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then. Please note children under 16 MUST WEAR A HELMET.
Stop at half way point to maybe have a mince pie to welcome to festive season.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Everyone’s welcome – look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Draycote Water Car Park, Kites, Hardwick, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 8AB
- Starting Postcode
- CV23 8AB
Meet the Champions
- Michelle Paget
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Draycote Pootle||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Allesley to Fillongley Circular||Sunday 16th March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Womens Harlestone Guided Ride||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|