NW Kent figure of 8
Saturday 24th November at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||40 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bikely route map: http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/nw-kent-figure-of-8 DA9 9FF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 40 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Ingress Park
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Dartford
A country lane loop through NW Kent from Greenhithe to Grain and back via Bean, Longfield, Meopham, Higham, Hoo and Cliffe
Mainly on quiet lanes but there's an Urban section through Gravesend on the return. It avoids dual carriageways, using the cycle paths alongside them. Much of the Isle of Grain loop follows regional route 18, the Heron Trail.
It's approximately 65km with around 750m of climbing, average pace will be 20+km/h with no stops planned.
- Starting Point
- Bikely route map: http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/nw-kent-figure-of-8
- Starting Postcode
- DA9 9FF
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Wednesday 29th May at 6.15pm||Active Medway Cliffe Woods Ride||Easygoing||Read More|
|Sunday 26th May at 9.30am||Active Medway Hundred of Hoo Ride||Steady||Read More|
|Sunday 26th May at 10.45am||Discover Epping Forest||Steady||Read More|