Sunday 2nd December at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Ex-Serviceman's Club, Wood Lane, Kings Cliffe - next to the new house build, PE8 6XF PE8 6XF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Northamptonshire
This is a lovely ride going up to Blatherwyke and Bulwick and then down through the Southwick Valley returning via Woodnewton.
Children welcome if they are confident road riders.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then. Please note children under 16 MUST WEAR A HELMET.
Please dress appropriately for the weather – warm socks, gloves and hat are essential.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Everyone’s welcome – look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Ex-Serviceman's Club, Wood Lane, Kings Cliffe - next to the new house build, PE8 6XF
- Starting Postcode
- PE8 6XF
Meet the Champions
- Eileen Spain
- Alison Lilley
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 22nd April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 6th May at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|