Curden Valley Christmas Ride
Saturday 22nd December at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Frenchwood Recreation Ground car park. PR1 4PJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Numb Bums
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Preston
This is a nice and gentle shorter route (considering the time of year!) down the National Cycling Network route 55 through Cuerden Valley, where there are wild deer if you're lucky enough to spot them!
From there we head out through Leyland and back to Preston along the edge of Penwortham.
*** NOTE ***
If the weather is bad, this ride will be cancelled.
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.