Saturday 19th January at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women and Children Women and Children
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The overflow car park at The Shops at Dartinton (formerly the Cider Press), Shinners Bridge, Dartington, Totnes, TQ9 6TQ. TQ9 6TQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Hams
This will be a social and gentle meander along the cycle path from Dartington to Totnes and back. On our return to Dartington we will stop for the obligatory coffee and cake and of course natter.
If you or the children have got new bikes for Christmas this is an ideal opportunity to try them out
Almost all cycle path with only a very short section of quiet road and no hills!
Please note that the car park is now pay and display and the last time we were there was 30p per hour
Newcomers to Breeze rides are very welcome. It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Dress appropriately for the weather: in cold weather it's good to wear lots of thin layers, so you can add/remove them as needed; a pair of warm gloves and warm socks may also be useful. Please bring waterproofs too if you have them. Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We'll look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The overflow car park at The Shops at Dartinton (formerly the Cider Press), Shinners Bridge, Dartington, Totnes, TQ9 6TQ.
- Starting Postcode
- TQ9 6TQ
Meet the Champions
- Michele Radant
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Monday 27th May at 6.00pm||Evening Breeze Stoke Gabriel to Kingswear||Challenging||Read More|
|Thursday 23rd May at 6.00pm||Evening Breeze Stoneycombe Saunter||Steady||Read More|
|Wednesday 29th May at 6.30pm||Evening Breeze Bovey Bimble||Steady||Read More|