Dunstable to Leighton Buzzard
Saturday 8th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Dunstable Town Football Club, Creasey Park Drive, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1BB Free parking, toilet and refreshment facilities available at the club. Contact Number 07545 776983 LU6 1BB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Central Bedfordshire
This ride to Leighton Buzzard follows a pretty route along paths and tracks.
We'll meet at the car park for a warm up and a quick bike check. Then we’ll head through an off road cycle Sewell track which is rich in wild life and is part of The Chilterns, we will follow Cycle Route 6 towards Stanbridge passing scenic views along the way and then ride on the quite roads to Leighton Buzzard where we'll take a coffee/cake break in the town centre before heading back.
This is a steady ride with mixture of cycle path and the road and the route is well-surfaced. The total length of the ride is around 18 miles.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Wearing a helmet is advisable, though not essential. Please bring some money if you want to buy refreshments.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Dunstable Town Football Club, Creasey Park Drive, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1BB Free parking, toilet and refreshment facilities available at the club. Contact Number 07545 776983
- Starting Postcode
- LU6 1BB
Meet the Champions
- Ana Jojic
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Tuesday 28th May at 6.10pm||Caldecote Windmill Evening Ride||Steady||Read More|
|Saturday 1st June at 10.00am||Dunstable to Slapton||Steady||Read More|
|Saturday 25th May at 9.00am||Summer Cycling:Tattenhoe to Winslow Loop||Challenging||Read More|