Dunstable to Leighton Buzzard
Saturday 8th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Dunstable Town Football Club, Creasey Park Drive, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1BB Free parking, toilet and refreshment facilities available at the club. Contact Number 07545 776983 LU6 1BB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Central Bedfordshire
This ride to Leighton Buzzard follows a pretty route along paths and tracks.
We'll meet at the car park for a warm up and a quick bike check. Then we’ll head through an off road cycle Sewell track which is rich in wild life and is part of The Chilterns, we will follow Cycle Route 6 towards Stanbridge passing scenic views along the way and then ride on the quite roads to Leighton Buzzard where we'll take a coffee/cake break in the town centre before heading back.
This is a steady ride with mixture of cycle path and the road and the route is well-surfaced. The total length of the ride is around 18 miles.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Wearing a helmet is advisable, though not essential. Please bring some money if you want to buy refreshments.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Dunstable Town Football Club, Creasey Park Drive, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1BB Free parking, toilet and refreshment facilities available at the club. Contact Number 07545 776983
- Starting Postcode
- LU6 1BB
Meet the Champions
- Ana Jojic
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Signs of Spring: Millennium Ride||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|The Whitwell Hop||Saturday 22nd March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|St Neots Wednesday ride||Wednesday 19th March at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|