Friday 30th November at 10.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|110 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Francis Scaife Sports Centre, 48 Burnby Lane, York, North Yorkshire, YO42 2QE YO42 2QE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 50 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Riding of Yorkshire
This will be a leisurely ride around the local villages and country side with the route dependent on the weather and the ability of the riders. We aim to be out for a couple of hours and will go at a speed to suit the slowest rider.
As it's now the winter months please wear a number of layers and gloves and a wind and waterproof jacket is essential. High visibility clothing is advisable so that we are easily seen. I would also strongly recommend wearing a cycle helmet although you can still ride if you don't have one.
Encourage your friends to come along. You just need a roadworthy bike.
This is a great way to lose weight, keep fit but also to enjoy riding out with like minded people without worrying about your route as I will lead you. Don't worry if you haven't ridden for a while. The whole idea is to help you gain confidence and I will look after you.
Register now to book you place.
Please give me a ring on the day if the weather is bad on 07703134034.
Look forward to seeing you then.
- Starting Point
- Francis Scaife Sports Centre, 48 Burnby Lane, York, North Yorkshire, YO42 2QE
- Starting Postcode
- YO42 2QE
Meet the Champions
- Val French
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Pocklington Breezers||Friday 14th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Barmby Moor Pink Ladies Evening Ride||Thursday 13th March at 4.45pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Driffield Four Seasons Breezers - Bainton Loop||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|