Watford Watery Off-Road Ride
Sunday 18th November at 1.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||10 Miles||8+ (children 8-15 with adult) Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Holywell Community Centre King George V Playing Fields, Tolpits Lane, WD18 9QD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike
Sky Ride Local in Watford
Get out and explore the countryside with the brand new rural off-road routes from Sky Ride Local. Off-road Ride Steady is mostly traffic free rural bike riding for the family and novice cyclist. There is barely a metre of tarmac in sight on these rides so come and enjoy the scrunch of gravel and the squelch of mud under your tyres with us!
This is a very pretty, watery traffic free route along the Ebury Way disused rail track, the Grand Union Canal towpath, around Ricky Aquadrome, and by the River Gade in Cassiobury Park
Helmets must be worn by all under 18's regardless of ride level.
The minimum age for these rides is 8, there must be no child trailers or child seats, the child capable of riding within the demands of the off-road specification.
Please bring equipment with you to repair punctures, Ride Leaders are there to help but are not responsible for your bike.
All rides leave at the time stated you must arrive early Ride Leaders will not wait.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at Community Centre & King George V Playing Fields
- Nearest Train Station
- Watford - Metropolitan line approximately 1 mile away.
Meet the Ride Leaders
- Josie Heffernan
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 23rd June at 2.00pm||Award Winning Woodside Wanderer||Steady||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 2.00pm||Vale Park Meander||Easygoing||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 10.00am||Highs and Lows in the Chilterns||Challenging||Read More|