1-2-1 Confidence Booster
Friday 16th November at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cheese & Grain Carpark, Justice Lane, Somerset BA11 1BE BA11 1BE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Mendip
1-2-1 Confidence booster session.
Aimed at those cyclists who are not yet confident enough to join Breeze Group rides or ride on main roads.
Mainly exercises in underused section of Cheese & Grain Car park (BA11 1BE).
Progressing onto local quiet estate roads in the Packsaddle area (Heath Drive, Foxbury Close) depending on the progress of the student.
- Starting Point
- Cheese & Grain Carpark, Justice Lane, Somerset BA11 1BE
- Starting Postcode
- BA11 1BE
Meet the Champions
- Fleur Rush
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Going for Gold - Second time around||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Two Tunnels ride||Sunday 27th April at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Railway Ride (Saltford start)||Sunday 27th April at 2.30pm||Women and Children||Read More|