Saturday 24th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||38 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Arnesby Village Hall LE8 5WG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 50 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Ride a 100m Sportive
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Santa and friends festive family ride - Loughborough||Sunday 8th December at 2.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Santa and friends festive family ride - Coalville||Saturday 7th December at 2.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 8th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|