Lowestoft Breeze Group
Saturday 1st December at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Carlton Colville Community Centre, Hall Road, Carlton Colville, Suffolk, NR33 8BT NR33 8BT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Suffolk Coastal
Heading inland from the Community Centre we will travel Westwards towards Hulver via Mutford. Once at Hulver we will then head back via the other side of Hulver, go through Mutford and back to Carlton Colville via Gisleham. The route is apporximately 8 miles and is on nice quiet country roads.
Wearing a helmet is advisable, plus a few layers of clothing, double socks, and a waterproof (If we're unlucky)
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Everyone’s welcome – look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Carlton Colville Community Centre, Hall Road, Carlton Colville, Suffolk, NR33 8BT
- Starting Postcode
- NR33 8BT
Meet the Champions
- Nicki Hawkes