Park to Boat
Friday 30th November at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Entrance to Pearson Park, Princes Avenue (by the little roundabout near the Wildlife Garden)opp Westbourne Ave. HU5 3QN. HU5 3QN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Hull
A winter ride starting at the usual place, (Wildlife entrance, opposite Westbourne avenue) Pearson Park and taking it steady up to Dunswell where we will stop at the Ship Inn for a cosy break before heading back. Estimated 11miles in all.
Come and join us. It doesn't matter if you've got a racer or a rusty workhorse, all types of bikes and riders are welcome on this ride. We look forward to seeing you!
Wearing a helmet is advisable, plus a few layers of clothing, double socks, and a waterproof (If we're unlucky) LIGHTS ARE ESSENTIAL.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Everyone’s welcome – look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Entrance to Pearson Park, Princes Avenue (by the little roundabout near the Wildlife Garden)opp Westbourne Ave. HU5 3QN.
- Starting Postcode
- HU5 3QN
Meet the Champions
- Annabel Pir
- Lucy Flower
- Tracey Thomas