Pedal Power Route No 13 - Sainsbury`s,Plympton, Plymstock, Embankment, Sainsburys
Saturday 1st December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||11 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- sainsbury's car park marsh mills roundabout end near cycle path. PL3 6RL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Pedal Power
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Plymouth
A ride from Sainsbury`s along Plymouth Road towards Plympton turn left onto glen road follow Glen road right up the hill and turn right onto Hillcrest Drive follow road go right around the roundabout onto Ridgeway follow Ridgeway back through Plympton turn left onto Mudge Way follow that to Market road turn left onto Market road turn right and head along the cyclepath onto Linkerty Lane turn right onto Dudley Lane then turn left onto Cot Hill then turn left onto Merafield Road head down onto Haye Road through plymstock go across the roundabout 2nd exit onto Stanborough Road through Horncross and Pomphlett Road go over Laira Bridge and Back along cycle path along the Embankment back to Sainsbury`s
Medium ride a couple of climbs and rolling roads
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.