Sunday 9th December at 12.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||28 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Horley Leisure centre Anderson Way off court lodge road RH6 8SP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Horley social cycling group
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Reigate
A mostly flat ride through the local lanes with a Tea stop at Tanhouse farm. If we get enough interest It will become a regular skyride-strong plus ride.
We will ride approx 13-15mph so not suitable for beginners.
Please check the site before you leave home for the ride as during the winter months we may have to cancel rides due to bad weather. Any questions ? email:email@example.com
Happy cycling !!
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wembley Space 4 Cycling Schools & Parks Safari||Saturday 26th April at 2.00pm||Anyone||Read More|
|TFCC - WD to BikeWise Ride to TBC 30 Miles||Sunday 11th May at 1.30pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|TFCC - WD to Spelthorne Leisure Centre Approx 20 Miles||Sunday 11th May at 9.00am||Adult Only||Read More|