Friday evening in Melton
Friday 16th November at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Costello Stadium, Anlaby Park Road North, HULL, HU4 6XG HU4 6XY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Hull
Join us for a leisurely ride to Melton. The route is perfect for those looking to build their stamina and speed up but short enough for a quick burst of energy!
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Lights are a MUST in the winter months too and reflective clothing.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Costello Stadium, Anlaby Park Road North, HULL, HU4 6XG
- Starting Postcode
- HU4 6XY
Meet the Champions
- Sue Szenher
- Anne Chatterton
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Grimsby's Elf'ing Division Xmas Stuffed Saddles||Saturday 14th December at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Driffield Four Seasons Breezers - Tinsel Tootle||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Louth Elf'y Ladies Xmas Pedal and Pud||Saturday 14th December at 12.00pm||Women Only||Read More|