Tuesday 4th December at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Metrolink stop at St Werburgh's Road, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester, M21 0XN Access is from the main road down the ramp. We will meet at the bike racks M21 0XN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Manchester
Beat the winter blues with a swift Breeze along the Fallowfield Loop in the dark! We will cycle as far as Debdale Park then turn around and come back again - bring a lock and we can go to one of the many bars in Chorlton for some refreshments afterwards. In total the Loop is about 14 miles there and back. It is intended that this will be a fairly fast ride and as it is in the dark you must be a confident cyclist to take part.
You will need a bike that is in good working order and a set of very good lights - not only do you need to be seen but you will need to see where you are going. Bring a puncture repair kit and some water for the ride. Warm clothing is a must, particularly gloves at this time of the year. A helmet isn't compulsory unless you are under 18, but is highly recommended, as is something reflective to wear.
Any questions please feel free to get in touch - email@example.com
- Starting Point
- The Metrolink stop at St Werburgh's Road, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester, M21 0XN Access is from the main road down the ramp. We will meet at the bike racks
- Starting Postcode
- M21 0XN
Meet the Champions
- Amanda Phillipson
- Briony Farrell
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Tuesday 28th May at 7.00pm||Discover the Fallowfield Loop - Debdale Park to Fallowfield||Steady||Read More|
|Tuesday 4th June at 7.00pm||Discover the Fallowfield Loop - Debdale Park to Fallowfield||Steady||Read More|
|Saturday 1st June at 10.00am||Extended Ashworth Valley with hills||Steady||Read More|