Mince Pies and Bikes
Sunday 16th December at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Boathouse Cafe, Beeston Marina, 1A The Quay, Riverside Road, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 1NA NG9 1NA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Broxtowe
We will ride the "Big Track", a 10 mile traffic free circular route that runs from Beeston Lock to Trent Bridge along the river Trent and the canal.
The route is a perfect flat easy ride for new and regular cyclists, with plenty to see along the way. Our pace will be slow and steady to allow us to get to know each other and admire the views.
We will have a refreshment stop along the way although it is a good idea to bring a drink and a snack with you. Please also remember to bring some money for the refreshment stop if you would like to buy hot chocolate and cake.
Wearing a helmet is advisable though not essential; however you may want to bring a hat of some sort if the temperature is cold.
So tinsel up your bikes and come and join us! We are friendly and we enjoy riding with other women.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Breeze Long Eaton and Breaston
Find us on Facebook – Breeze network Nottingham
- Starting Point
- Boathouse Cafe, Beeston Marina, 1A The Quay, Riverside Road, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 1NA
- Starting Postcode
- NG9 1NA
Meet the Champions
- Lorraine Wright
- Angela Singleton