Pier to Paull
Sunday 25th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||18 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hull Pier, Nelson Street, Hull (near Minerva Pub) HU1 1XE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Achieve Potentials
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Hull
Pier to Paull- ride steady – Achieve Potentials Social Ride
We will meet at the Pier on Nelson Street close to the Minerva pub at 10am. At around 18 miles, this flat route which is mainly traffic free, takes us along the riverfront from the Pier towards the ferry terminal giving us views of the Deep and the ships travelling along the Humber. We then cross Hedon Road and take the old Withernsea rail track towards Saltend. A short road section then takes us to the river flood bank just beyond the chemical works. We then follow the flood bank with its lovely views of the estuary and into Paull and on to the lighthouse. Time for a break before retracing our route back to the Pier. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07598263179
- Starting Point
- Hull Pier, Nelson Street, Hull (near Minerva Pub)
- Starting Postcode
- HU1 1XE
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 29th April at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 6th May at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|City Road Club (Hull) Cycling Club Social Rides||Sunday 4th May at 9.00am||Anyone||Read More|