Mum's looking to get fit
Friday 23rd November at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- New Mills Leisure Centre, Hyde Bank Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire SK22 4BP SK22 4EE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in High Peak
RIDE FOR MUM’S LOOKING TO GET FIT
This is a gentle ride to get used to our bikes and build confidence. Perfect for beginners and those who haven’t been out on their bike for a while?
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Please bring a drink, snack to keep you going and money for refreshments if we stop. You are also advised to bring an extra layer, gloves and waterproof.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- New Mills Leisure Centre, Hyde Bank Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire SK22 4BP
- Starting Postcode
- SK22 4EE
Meet the Champions
- Sue Fisher
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Hilly Christmas Cake||Sunday 8th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Hassop Women and Children Bike Ride||Monday 9th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Hassop Women and Children Bike Ride||Monday 16th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|