60km ride around Northampton
Saturday 1st December at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||36 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Earls Barton Library (good parking available) NN6 0ND
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in East Northamptonshire
Re-posting of the ride cancelled on 4/11 due to foul weather. Circumnavigation of Northampton starting/finishing at Earls Barton Library. Any questions, or for a gpx file, please contact Phil on 07944 082573 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you all.
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 22nd June at 9.00am||Loop Around Towcester||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Monday 24th June at 6.30pm||Dust off Your Bike||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Monday 1st July at 6.30pm||Dust off Your Bike||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|