Sunday 25th November at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Crown Inn, Gilmorton, Leicestershire, LE17 5PS Meet in the car park. LE17 5PS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Harborough
This ride starts at The Crown Inn in the centre of Gilmorton and is a series of loops to and from the pub. Each loop is roughly 5 miles long and will take in a series of short climbs and gentle descents. We will visit the villages of Kimcote, Walcote, Peatling Parva, Bruntingthorpe, Ashby Magna and Ashby Parva. We can carry on as long as we want to before having a drink in the pub.
Please bring a waterproof, a drink and some snacks with you. If you can, please bring an inner tube with you but don't worry too much if you can't get hold of one.
Whilst helmets are not compulsory, they are recommended. If you don't have one at the moment, don't worry, give the ride a try and see how you get on.
*PLEASE NOTE* If you are arriving by car, the pub has requested that we please park elsewhere in the village as they would like to keep the parking spaces for their patrons.
- Starting Point
- The Crown Inn, Gilmorton, Leicestershire, LE17 5PS Meet in the car park.
- Starting Postcode
- LE17 5PS
Meet the Champions
- Kirstie Wright
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Cossington Novices||Saturday 15th March at 12.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Rutland Reservoir Rendezvous||Sunday 16th March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Mums and Tots ride Fineshade||Friday 14th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|