Finstall School to Catshill
Tuesday 20th November at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Green Park Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 2RD We'll meet in the car park off Green Park Road behind Finstall School B60 2RD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bromsgrove
Follow SUSTRANS route 5 through Bromsgrove to Catshill, a gentle ride with an opportunity to negotiate a short section of town traffic with guidance.
This gentle ride is perfect for beginners and anyone who’s not been on a bike for a while. We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up. Dress appropriately for the weather: in cold weather it's good to wear lots of thin layers, so you can add/remove them as needed; a pair of warm gloves and warm socks may also be useful.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up along the way. Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
I’ll look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Green Park Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 2RD We'll meet in the car park off Green Park Road behind Finstall School
- Starting Postcode
- B60 2RD
Meet the Champions
- Janet Steel