Cycling Sisters Colchester
Wednesday 14th November at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Tesco Extra, Highwoods, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9ED Not advisable to park there as a time limit. If you need help call me on 01206 851571 Colchester. We'll meet at the main entrance. CO4 9ED
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Colchester
Are you an experienced rider looking to train with like minded women or are you an intermediate rider looking for a challenge? Come and join us for a 18-25 mile ride, they’ll be ha mixture of terrain including some hills and the route will vary each ride. We’ll ride at a fast pace of 12-15 mph.
At the end of the ride for those who wish we can stop at a nearby cafe for coffee and cake so please bring some money.
You’ll need a drink, snack, spare inner tube/puncture repair kit, helmet, reflective clothing and most importantly a sense of humour. Please dress accordingly for the weather.
PARKING – I wouldn’t recommend parking in Tesco as they do charge, best to park in nearby streets.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides and hope you’ll be able to join us!
Have any questions please give me a call on 01206 851571 or email email@example.com
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Tesco Extra, Highwoods, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9ED Not advisable to park there as a time limit. If you need help call me on 01206 851571 Colchester. We'll meet at the main entrance.
- Starting Postcode
- CO4 9ED
Meet the Champions
- Sandra Meadows
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 8th June at 2.00pm||To lake, cake and over the hills and far away||Steady||Read More|
|Saturday 25th May at 10.00am||Mildenhall Ladies like Cake!||Steady||Read More|
|Saturday 25th May at 2.00pm||Epping Forest Trails||Steady||Read More|