Saturday 17th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hare and Hounds pub car park, Abbey Village, Lancashire, PR6 8DP PR6 8DP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Chorley
Following a series of six Wednesday evening rides in September and October 2012 a programme of winter rides have been organised.
A fantastic response and enthusiasm from the women in Abbey Village and Withnell has created 'ABBEY BREEZE'. A facebook page has been created. A 'Christmas Do' arranged on the 6th December at Algheros and a series of social rides to compliment the Breeze rides. (14/10/12), (20/10/12), (28/10/12), (11/11/12), (25/11/12), (15/12/12). Volunteers from the group to arrange the ride same meeting point and time.
There will be at least one or two hills on the ride....there is no getting away from that living in this area! Most rides also involve a track or canal path as well as the road.
Please bring lights and brightly coloured fluorescent clothing if you have any. A comment passed by one of the group suggested that we looked like a set of highlighter pens!!
The aim is to get out on the bike at your pace with a fun group all keen to progress their cycling.
Welcome to ABBEY BREEZE!!
- Starting Point
- Hare and Hounds pub car park, Abbey Village, Lancashire, PR6 8DP
- Starting Postcode
- PR6 8DP
Meet the Champions
- Hilary Bell