Beginner Health Ride
Thursday 17th January at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Thorndon Activity Centre Thorndon Country Park North The Avenue Brentwood CM13 3RZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (45 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Trailnet CIC
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Brentwood
A weekly social ride for those who are new to off-road riding or just need to build or regain fitness. Rides are up to one hour in length and tend to use flatter, non-technical routes.
Hire bikes available if required.
- Starting Point
- Thorndon Activity Centre Thorndon Country Park North The Avenue Brentwood
- Starting Postcode
- CM13 3RZ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 23rd June at 10.45am||Discover Epping Forest||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Saturday 22nd June at 10.30am||Newham Breeze Ride to Thames Barrier Park-The Big Breeze Bike Ride||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Wednesday 26th June at 6.15pm||Active Medway Cliffe Woods Ride||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|