Saturday 17th November at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||11 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hadleigh High School IP7 5HU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Hadleigh Cycling Club
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Ipswich
The ride is all on road. Helmets must be worn by all. Children must be accompanied by a ratio of 1 adult to 1 child. All riders must be able to ride safely and abided by the high way code.
- Starting Point
- Hadleigh High School
- Starting Postcode
- IP7 5HU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Active Medway Riverside Ride||Thursday 13th March at 10.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Active Medway Riverside Ride||Thursday 20th March at 10.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Pedal for the Js||Sunday 27th April at 8.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|