Friday's Ride day!
Friday 16th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Tenterden Leisure Centre, East Cross Clinic, Recreation Ground Road, Tenterden, TN30 6RA TN30 6RA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Ashford
Fun, Friendly and FRIDAY!
We are a friendly bunch of ladies who would love to take you on a fun and social bike ride. We welcome newcomers to Breeze rides and all abilities are welcome too!
Bring some water with you, though we will probably stop for a coffee (and cake!). Dress appropriately for the weather: in cold weather it's good to wear lots of thin layers, so you can add/remove them as needed, a pair of warm gloves and warm socks may also be useful. Don't forget your waterproofs with our British weather!!!
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Tenterden Leisure Centre, East Cross Clinic, Recreation Ground Road, Tenterden, TN30 6RA
- Starting Postcode
- TN30 6RA
Meet the Champions
- Moya Somerscales
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Wednesday 19th June at 6.30pm||CycloPark to Shorne Woods Country Park||Women only||Read More|
|Saturday 22nd June at 2.00pm||Breeze Big Bike Ride (To lake, cake and over the hills and far away)||Women Only||Read More|
|Saturday 6th July at 2.00pm||To lake, cake and over the hills||Women and Children||Read More|