West Cumbria Breeze Ride
Saturday 17th November at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- High Street, Phoenix Bridge, Cleator Moor, Cumbria, CA25 5BS CA25 5BS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Copeland
We'll meet next to the Job Centre for a ride towards the sea along traffic free cycle ways and rural roads.
It’s perfect for all abilities, particularly those who haven't cycled in a while and want a nice, easy steady paced ride. We’ll always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind. We really welcome newcomers to our rides.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. We might stop for refreshments so bring some money.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- High Street, Phoenix Bridge, Cleator Moor, Cumbria, CA25 5BS
- Starting Postcode
- CA25 5BS
Meet the Champions
- Penelope Kingsland
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Cleator Moor, St Bees, Coastal Cruiser.||Sunday 27th April at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Explorer ride to Lorton||Friday 25th April at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Whinlatter Whoosh for Beginners||Saturday 10th May at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|