Monday Night MTB Club
Monday 12th November at 7.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Queens Head, Watnall NG16 1HT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Watnall and Kimberley Wheelers
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Nottingham
Ride around quiet local roads, trails and tow paths.
- Starting Point
- Queens Head, Watnall
- Starting Postcode
- NG16 1HT
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Wednesday 22nd May at 11.30am||Cycle for Health - Elvaston||Easygoing||Read More|
|Wednesday 29th May at 11.30am||Cycle for Health - Elvaston||Easygoing||Read More|
|Wednesday 5th June at 11.30am||Cycle for Health - Elvaston||Easygoing||Read More|