MK to the Forest Cafe
Tuesday 20th November at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|115 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- New Bradwell allotments/ Ouse Valley car park, MK13 0AW. Entrance on the north side of Newport Rd, near the Stonebridge roundabout. OS map 152, grid ref: 823 416. MK13 0AW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (1 hours 55 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Milton Keynes
A 20 mile (avg 11/12 mph) anti-circular road ride through the rolling countryside to the north of Milton Keynes, with a halfway stop at the Salcey Forest cafe.
- Starting Point
- New Bradwell allotments/ Ouse Valley car park, MK13 0AW. Entrance on the north side of Newport Rd, near the Stonebridge roundabout. OS map 152, grid ref: 823 416.
- Starting Postcode
- MK13 0AW
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Edgware CTC - Chalfont St Peter - Hedgerley||Sunday 16th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Little Missenden - Lacey Green||Sunday 23rd March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Rugby / Towcester loop - Start in Rugby||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|