Wednesday 7th November at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||10 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- BlackHorse Pub in Northfield B31 2QT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Mid Week nights
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Birmingham
If you fancy a quick hour cycle on a cold november wednesday night in and around the south birmingham area! Ride will start and finish at the blackhorse pub and Ride pace depends on the riders, so if fancy a keep fit top up, please come along!!
- Starting Point
- BlackHorse Pub in Northfield
- Starting Postcode
- B31 2QT
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|West Coseley Loop||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Three Counties Tour||Sunday 22nd December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Kinver Climber||Sunday 29th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|