Fitness in the park
Wednesday 5th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||0 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Urban Cycles, Ward End Park, Washwood Heath Road, Ward End, Birmingham B8 2HB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Birmingham
Has it been a while since you last cycled?
Do you struggle finding the right gear that is comfortable?
Do you want to get fit in an off road environment?
Do hills beat you or put you off getting on your bike?
Do you just want to have a go but don’t want to go to the expense of buying a bike?
Urban Cycles coaches can help you achieve the above in the pleasant off road environment of Ward End Park. The park has a variety of hills and flat paths for you to enjoy and to get the much needed practice. Nest of all if you don’t have a bike or helmet, we can supply!
Every Wednesday we also have a community nurse available to discuss any health concerns you may have as well as blood pressure monitoring.
- Starting Point
- Urban Cycles, Ward End Park, Washwood Heath Road, Ward End, Birmingham
- Starting Postcode
- B8 2HB
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.