Learn to ride
Tuesday 20th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||0 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Urban Cycles, Ward End Park, Washwood Heath Road, Birmingham B8 2HB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Birmingham
Have you always wanted to ride a bike but never had the opportunity?
Has it been years since you last had a go and are not sure if you can still do it?
Fallen off and been put off?
Don’t have a bike and don’t want to go to the expense if you don’t like cycling?
Whatever the reason Urban Cycles can support you to have a go! We can supply bikes, helmets and all the coaching needed, best of all the sessions are free.
- Starting Point
- Urban Cycles, Ward End Park, Washwood Heath Road, Birmingham
- Starting Postcode
- B8 2HB
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.