Britannia Blast - Haslingden
Sunday 25th November at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|70 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- John Street Car Park (free, no disc needed), Haslingden, BB4 5QB (by Haslingden Co-op) BB4 5QB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 10 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Rossendale
A 10 mile (Gentle) blast along the quiet B-road that rolls over Oswaldtwistle Moor. It has one steep hill and the rest is lovely and undulating, with cracking views over to Pendle. We will head to the Britannia Inn which has a tea-room serving snacks for about a fiver, and afternoon teas. Then back along the way we came. British Cycling members can find the route on the BC website as "Britannia Blast (Breeze Ride)".
This ride is ideal for road bikes. Hybrids will be fine. Mountain bike riders will find it harder going - you might want to swap your tyres.
The road is quiet and well-used by cyclists. This is a great next-step for the developing cyclist.
Helmets advised. Please be aware that on the tops it can be cold and windy - but dress in warm layers and you'll be fine.
- Starting Point
- John Street Car Park (free, no disc needed), Haslingden, BB4 5QB (by Haslingden Co-op)
- Starting Postcode
- BB4 5QB
Meet the Champions
- Autumn Barlow
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Rossendale Pick And Mix||Saturday 8th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Haworth Park to Great Harwood||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|