Coleford to Oakhill loop
Wednesday 7th November at 8.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|70 Mins||12 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Start in Coleford, Radstock, head off to Holecombe, Nettlebridge, Oakhill, Stoke St Michael, Leigh upon Mendip, back to Coleford. BA3 5NJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 10 mins cycling)
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Westbury Wheelers Green Ride from beginners to intermediates.||Saturday 19th April at 2.00pm||Anyone||Read More|
|Westbury Wheelers Green Ride from beginners to intermediates.||Saturday 26th April at 2.00pm||Anyone||Read More|
|Westbury Wheelers Green Ride from beginners to intermediates.||Saturday 3rd May at 2.00pm||Anyone||Read More|