Boudicea and back
Sunday 25th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Shrub End playing fields, off of Boudicea Way, Colchester, Essex, CO2 9BG We'll meet just outside the park/car park on the cycle path. CO2 9BG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (50 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Colchester
This is a nice, gentle ride, suitable for beginners or those who haven't been on their bikes for a while.
The route is mainly traffic free, although we do have two short sections along roads.
We'll head out towards some quiet paths that take us past the Garrison, make a loop around and return back to the playing fields.
We cover just over five miles and apart from one small hill, where we can get off and walk if we need to, the route is mostly flat, so ideal for anyone wanting to get back into cycling.
Please wear clothing appropriate for the weather. On cooler days layers may be suitable so that you can add or remove a layer as needed. A helmet is advisable but if you don't have one you can still take part. If you enjoy the ride and want to come again, you may want to think about buying one then. A rain jacket might also be wise, knowing our British weather!
A drink and maybe a snack for afterwards may be a good idea.
Upon arrival I'll be waiting outside the car park, we'll do a quick bike check and then head off at a leisurely pace. We'll be back within an hour.
I look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Shrub End playing fields, off of Boudicea Way, Colchester, Essex, CO2 9BG We'll meet just outside the park/car park on the cycle path.
- Starting Postcode
- CO2 9BG
Meet the Champions
- Zoe Repman