Cannock Museum Trail
Saturday 17th November at 11.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Valley Heritage Centre Valley Road, Cannock, Hednesford, Cannock WS12 1TD 015438 77666 WS12 1TD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Cannock Chase
Nice leisurely jaunt around part of the Heritage Trail that takes in Cannock Chase Museum. It’s around 5miles of mostly linear track and some wonderful countryside thrown in for free.
It’s perfect for beginners and anyone who’s not been on a bike for a while. We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
There’s plenty of free parking at the Museum and excellent coffee shop to for after.
Everyone’s welcome – look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Valley Heritage Centre Valley Road, Cannock, Hednesford, Cannock WS12 1TD 015438 77666
- Starting Postcode
- WS12 1TD
Meet the Champions
- Angela Highman
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Rides For the Totally Terrified in Stourbridge||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Main outing||Monday 10th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Mini outing||Monday 17th March at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|