DARK Granite Way
Sunday 11th November at 4.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women and Children Women and Children
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Okehampton Youth Hostel Car park, Klondyke road, Okehampton EX20 1EJ EX20 1EJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in West Devon
As far as we wish to go along the Granite way ( and back) IN THE DARK. Bring working bike lights / head torches.
About 13 miles of flat traffic free riding. This is ideal for children/mums and any one who want to try riding in the dark. My 6 year old wants to do a "long ride in the proper dark, with bike lights" And this ride is just that. The route takes us along the edge of Dartmoor and across two viaducts with stunning views, but we won't see much as it will be dusk and then dark.
As this ride is flat pretty much any bike could be used.
Please bring a drink and if required a small snack with you. It's always a good idea to pack a waterproof and another layer of clothing. The British weather doesn't put us off!
Under 16s are required to wear a helmet. Wearing a helmet is advisable for over 16s.
Look forward to seeing you there!
This ride is ALSO a social cycle group advertised riede, there may be Dads as well as Mums.
- Starting Point
- Okehampton Youth Hostel Car park, Klondyke road, Okehampton EX20 1EJ
- Starting Postcode
- EX20 1EJ
Meet the Champions
- Sarah Miller