RIDE IS ON! 27Jan13 10.30am - Asfordby / Wymondham Adventure!
Sunday 27th January at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||35 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Asfordby Parish Hall Asfordby / Kirby Bellars / Thorpsatchville / Bur. on the Hill / Somerby / Cold Overton / Langham / Ashwell / Wymondham / Melton / Asfordby. 38miles +/- LE14 3SA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 15 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Asfordby All Welcomers
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Melton
This ride is for those folks who enjoy a few hillocks and a good cuppa! We will stop off at the Windmill cafe for a healthy slice of cake - and you can also pop into the cycle shop for a mooch about.
Please bring a spare inner-tube, a soft drink and a snack bar or two.
This is an inclusive ride. No one gets left behind.
Come and join us....... you might enjoy the challenge!
PS PLEASE SIGN UP if you are attending as this helps me enormously!
- Starting Point
- Asfordby Parish Hall Asfordby / Kirby Bellars / Thorpsatchville / Bur. on the Hill / Somerby / Cold Overton / Langham / Ashwell / Wymondham / Melton / Asfordby. 38miles +/-
- Starting Postcode
- LE14 3SA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.