Winter warmer 30 miler
Sunday 18th November at 12.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- New Horley Leisure Centre, Anderson Way, Off Court Lodge Road, Horley, RH6 8SP For Sat Nav directions please use: RH6 8RS We'll meet on the path in front of the new Horley Leisure Centre just off Court Lodge Road Horley. RH6 8RS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Reigate
A steady ride with a few very small hills and we will stop at a Cafe for a coffee so please be sure to bring some money with you.
Don't forget suitable clothing, drinks and snacks, spare inner tube, puncture repair kit and a pump (and any medication you may require). Please give your bike a check over before you come along i.e. tyres pumped up, gears and breaks etc
THIS RIDE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS
PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE WINTER MONTHS RIDES MAY BE CANCELED AT SHORT NOTICE DUE TO BAD WEATHER SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS/FACEBOOK AND PHONES BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME FOR THE RIDE
If you have any questions please text me 07725136076.
Ade & Teresa :-)
- Starting Point
- New Horley Leisure Centre, Anderson Way, Off Court Lodge Road, Horley, RH6 8SP For Sat Nav directions please use: RH6 8RS We'll meet on the path in front of the new Horley Leisure Centre just off Court Lodge Road Horley.
- Starting Postcode
- RH6 8RS
Meet the Champions
- Adrienne Horne
- Teresa Tucker
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|International Women’s Day Ride||Saturday 8th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Croydon Arena to Ladywell||Wednesday 12th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze in the Park - Richmond Park (Tamsin Trail)||Saturday 8th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|