Tale of Two Trails
Saturday 17th November at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||16 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Lower Car Park - Trafford Water Sports Centre Sale Water Park, Rifle Road M33 2LX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike
Breeze Bike Rides in Manchester
When you’re ready to broaden your cycling horizons and take on a bit more of a challenge, Ride Well is perfect. You’ll need to be happy to push yourself a little bit, maybe even taking on a couple of modest hills, but at a pace you'll be comfortable with. These rides are designed to give you a rich cycling experience on mainly quiet roads with plenty of places of interest along the way.
A circular 15.5 mile route taking in the Trans Pennine Trail and Fallowfield Loop Line. The Trans Pennine Trail stretches across the country from Southport in the west to Hornsea in the east, and is a superb network of traffic-free paths and quiet roads. The Fallowfield Loop Line is a converted railway path in the south Manchester suburbs, acting like a ring road for urban cyclists. Discover two great routes in the heart of the city. Sections of the route are on compacted dirt and shale paths, which can get muddy in wet weather. Therefore road bikes are not recommended. Please note it is essential that anybody arriving by car parks at the lower car park.
Please bring a drnk and a snack, as we will stop for a chat and a breather halfway round the ride. Dress appropriately for the weather- layers are good at this time of the year and bring a waterproof just in case. Helmets ae recommended but nont compulsary except for participants under the age of 18.
if you have any questions you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Car Parking
- Yes, at Lower Car Park - Trafford Water Sports Centre, Sale Water Park
- Nearest Train Station
- Altrincham, 4.5 miles
- Toilet Facilities Available?
- Yes, at In water sports centre
Meet the Champions
- Amanda Phillipson
- Joy Lummis
Rider Comments on the Route
Another great day despite the weather.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Mosey along the Middlewood Way||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Tale of Two Parks||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|