Breeze Rides in Stourbridge
Wednesday 21st November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|210 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge, DY8 2DN The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. DY8 2DN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
THIS RIDE IS CANCELLED DUE TO POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS
This is a ride of 20-25 miles on quiet roads with a few gentle climbs in places. We will be stopping at a cafe for hot chocolate and cake so please bring some money.
Please make sure your bike is in good working order and if you can please bring a spare inner tube (correct size for your bike).
Please bring a drink and a snack to keep you going. You are also advised to bring an extra layer, gloves and waterproof. Wearing a helmet is advised as we will be out on the roads.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge, DY8 2DN The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area.
- Starting Postcode
- DY8 2DN
Meet the Champions
- Mary McAdam
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Rides in Stourbridge:Waseley Hills||Friday 18th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Railway Cafe - Wolverhampton to Wombourne Loop||Sunday 20th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Breeze Rides In Stourbridge: Bobbington||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|