Social Bike Rides @ The Cycle Hub
Saturday 10th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Cycle Hub Ouseburn Quayside Newcastle NE6 1BU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Social Bike Rides @ The Cycle Hub
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Newcastle
Starting in November, on the second Saturday of every month, we will be starting sociable, led cycle rides for all ages and abilities!
We will look to cycle between 10 – 20 miles starting from The Cycle Hub at around 10am. All you need to do is bring yourself and a bike for around 9.45am.
We want these rides to be a relaxed, sociable event, emphasising having a good time out on your bike!
If you would like to take part, we would really appreciate if you could e-mail your name to email@example.com to give us a rough ideas of numbers.
- Starting Point
- The Cycle Hub Ouseburn Quayside Newcastle
- Starting Postcode
- NE6 1BU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Newcastle to Low Prudhoe||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Axel's Missing Helmet ride||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The 8 Bridges Route||Sunday 23rd March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|