New Year New You?: Heritage Cycle Trail D (Long)
Saturday 12th January at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Furzton Lake car park Large car park by the bridge that crosses to MK Bowl off of Watling Street V4, Elfield Park, Milton Keynes, MK5 8AA The parking here is free :-) MK5 8AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Milton Keynes
A new year resolution to get fit or want to keep going over the cold winter months...this ride could be for you.
We will explore the Heritage Cycle Trail D long ride which will take us for 15 miles from Furzton Lake up to Wolverton and Stony Stratford and back. The route is mainly on the Redway so suitable for all bike types.
All abilities welcome, nobody will be dropped as we will ride at the pace of the slowest person. It's a good idea to bring some water but we will definitely find time for a coffee, cake & chat.
Plan to ride regardless of the weather; hopefully it will be one of those amazing sunny winter days. However if there is a lot of snow or ice along the route the ride might be cancelled or changed.
You can contact me (Karen) on 07941931264 if you have any questions, running late, etc...
Ride updates can also be found on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Breeze-Network-Milton-Keynes-around-Buckinghamshire/104951599600900
I’ll look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Furzton Lake car park Large car park by the bridge that crosses to MK Bowl off of Watling Street V4, Elfield Park, Milton Keynes, MK5 8AA The parking here is free :-)
- Starting Postcode
- MK5 8AA
Meet the Champions
- Karen Atkins
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Christmas Breeze from Tattenhoe||Saturday 14th December at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breezin This Christmas - Woburn Guided Ride||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|St Neots Wednesday ride||Wednesday 11th December at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|