Team Expresso:Millenium Family Ride
Tuesday 1st January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||12 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Furzton Lake, Car park off Watling Street (V4), opposite the National Bowl, Milton Keynes, MK5 8AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Team Expresso Cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Milton Keynes
Looking for something to do on New Years Day?
Why not join me for the Millennium Circular Cycle Route - a 12-mile ride following some of the green corridors within Milton Keynes.
The route passes through the Loughton Valley Park, alongside the Teardrop Lakes and the Grand Union Canal, through Manor Park and on Railway Walk! The route also forms part of both National Cycle Routes (6 and 51).
The route is mainly Redways so suitable for all bike types. The ride is suitable for children and there will be plenty of stops, but please do bear in mind it is 12 miles
If we can, we'll stop for a coffee along the route but not sure yet what places will be open...
Hope to see you there!
You can contact me (Karen) on email@example.com if you have any questions
see also our facebook page Team Expresso Cycling or tweet me on @TeamExpresso
- Starting Point
- Furzton Lake, Car park off Watling Street (V4), opposite the National Bowl, Milton Keynes,
- Starting Postcode
- MK5 8AA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 1st June at 11.00am||Welwyn Hatfield Steaming Cyclists 1||Easygoing||Read More|
|Saturday 8th June at 11.00am||Welwyn Hatfield Saturday Social - Chocks Away !||Easygoing||Read More|
|Sunday 26th May at 10.45am||Discover Epping Forest||Steady||Read More|