Team Expresso: Tattenhoe to Winslow via Padbury
Saturday 15th December at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||25 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Allotments Car Park (Just off Tattenhoe Street V2) Rosemullion Avenue Tattenhoe, Milton Keynes, Buckingamshire MK4 3AH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Team Expresso Cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Milton Keynes
This will be a ride around the lanes to the west of Milton Keynes. Not sure of the exact route yet but it will be about 25 miles... possibly 30....
looking forward to seeing you there :-)
You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting Point
- Allotments Car Park (Just off Tattenhoe Street V2) Rosemullion Avenue Tattenhoe, Milton Keynes, Buckingamshire
- Starting Postcode
- MK4 3AH
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 1st June at 11.00am||Welwyn Hatfield Steaming Cyclists 1||Easygoing||Read More|
|Saturday 8th June at 11.00am||Welwyn Hatfield Saturday Social - Chocks Away !||Easygoing||Read More|
|Sunday 26th May at 10.45am||Discover Epping Forest||Steady||Read More|