Sunday 18th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Asfordby Parish Hall, Asfordby,Leicestershire, LE14 3SA 3 miles North West of Melton LE14 3SA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Melton
This is a pleasant flat-ish route with just a couple of hillocks. We'll spin those wheels through the lovely Vale of Belvoir stopping at Belviour Castle cafe for a welcome hot drink and a snack.
The route takes us through: Asfordby / Wartnaby / Eastwell / Belvoir Castle cafe / Harby / Hose / Long Clawson / Wartnaby / Asfordby (approx 30 miles).
Please bring a drink and a snack as we will have some 'minute' stops for folks to enjoy the view and maybe catch their breath.
We start together, we support each other and we finish together. No one gets left behind.
Go on...join us. You might enjoy the challenge!
PS Please bring a spare inner-tube, just in case!
- Starting Point
- Asfordby Parish Hall, Asfordby,Leicestershire, LE14 3SA 3 miles North West of Melton
- Starting Postcode
- LE14 3SA
Meet the Champions
- Indigo Kelly
- Lindsey Ball
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Belles & Baubles Breeze Ride - Watermead Park to Abbey Park||Sunday 15th December at 10.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Christmas Rutland Reservoir Rendezvous||Sunday 15th December at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Belles and Baubles Breeze Ride - Bike Park to Abbey Park||Sunday 15th December at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|