Sunday 11th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||12 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cannock Chase Visitors centre (cafe) Marqius Drive. Outside cafe. Free parking on the side of road. WS12 4PW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Chase Riders
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Cannock Chase
Starting at Marquis' Drive café we head along sherbrook valley and across the stepping stones and on up to severn springs. Next stage is going up Abraham's valley hills then past cadet range corner and on to Tackeroo camp site then down to Fairoak fishing pools and on to Birches Valley and a stop at the café. Homeward bound back past Fairoak pools up the hill and back to Marquis' Drive.
All off road so only bikes with off road tyres.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not worry as you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Cannock Chase Visitors centre (cafe) Marqius Drive. Outside cafe. Free parking on the side of road.
- Starting Postcode
- WS12 4PW
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Tuesday 25th June at 12.30pm||Cycle for Health||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Tuesday 2nd July at 12.30pm||Cycle for Health||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Tuesday 9th July at 12.30pm||Cycle for Health||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|