'Conversational' paced off road rides around SE Surrey
Thursday 20th December at 9.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||12 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Varies- please see www.bikefitsurrey.co.uk RH2 0SH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- BikeFit Surrey
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Surrey
Bikefit Surrey offers a weekly 'steady' ride within a half hour radius of Reigate on Thursday mornings. They are on a mixture of mostly quiet roads and bridleways but may include some rougher more challenging terrain- think mud in winter! We ride at a conversational pace and the distances are between 9 to 16 miles. We are all out to enjoy the experience of sharing the ride with a group of people also out to enjoy themselves on their bikes, and we almost always finish in a cafe or pub to enjoy a bit of a social, but this is entirely optional! Please check our website www.bikefitsurrey.co.uk for the calendar & start points.
- Starting Point
- Varies- please see www.bikefitsurrey.co.uk
- Starting Postcode
- RH2 0SH
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 2nd June at 2.00pm||West Drayton to Harefield Dogs Trust Open Day||Easygoing||Read More|
|Sunday 2nd June at 9.00am||West Drayton to Spelthorne leisure Centre||Steady||Read More|
|Wednesday 5th June at 10.00am||Croydon Coffee Club Wednesday||Challenging||Read More|