Wednesday 14th November at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Dog Inn, Whittington, Lichfield, WS14 9JU WS14 9JU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 10 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Lichfield
This is a sociable, gently undulating ride with scenic views on mostly quiet country roads with no big hills. Ideal for newcomers to meet others who like to ride in beautiful Autumnal Staffordshire?
Route via to Elford, Harlaston, Edingale, Croxall and The Sittles.
We recommend helmets for adults, but they’re not compulsory. Don’t worry if you don’t have a helmet – why not try a couple of rides and see how you get on? Under 18's MUST wear a CE kite marked helmet
Due to the time of year I would advise plenty of thin layers and bring a waterproof as well. Ensure your bike is in good working order, tyres are pumped, spare inner tube at the ready, bring a snack and drink to keep you going and don’t forget the helmet. The ride is suited to hybrid or road bikes only!
Due to the nature of the roads, sorry no under 16 children
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- The Dog Inn, Whittington, Lichfield, WS14 9JU
- Starting Postcode
- WS14 9JU
Meet the Champions
- Elizabeth Clayton